Deel in mijn interesse in de Tweede Wereldoorlog en de verwachting van Jezus wederkomst...

maandag 18 juli 2016

Andrea Corrales Bernal passed away yesterday

We are deeply moved by the sad news that our sister in Christ Andrea has passed away. Andrea was such a lovely woman in the blossom of her live. When she was nursed in the hospital in Groningen we visited her often. So we got to know her mother too. We had very nice encounters and Andrea said we had built up a close relationship. She lived very close to the Lord Jesus. The Bible laid open in her room. On May 10, I brought her with her mother and two aunts to the airport when she returned to Colombia. I made this picture of her shortly before her departure. I am very grateful that I was able to do this for Andrea.
John 11:25-26 New International Version (NIV)
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
We have tears of sadness, but we are also very comforted because we know that Andrea had made the Lord Jesus in her heart and that she is now with Him in His glory forever.
We wish her mother and family a lot of strength in this sad time. The loss is great. We will never forget Andrea.